7th Continent Adventure 2025 offers you an experience unlike any you’ve had. It’s the adventure of a lifetime in one of the most fascinating travel destinations on earth: Antarctica.
Trip Code :
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
7TH CONTINENT COUPLES CRUISE
JANUARY 20 TO 30, 2025
7th Continent Adventure 2025 offers you an experience unlike any you've had. It's the adventure of a lifetime in one of the most fascinating travel destinations on earth: Antarctica.
Join us onboard a majestic ship, and dramatic landscapes in the company of other open-minded couples looking for a seductive vacation with new friends.
What do you look forward to about vacation? Is it the sights you'll see at your destination, or the fun and exciting things you'll do? Do you long for a chance to explore a new place? live sensual experiences with sexy people? If this all describes your ideal vacation, there's no place better than Antarctica. Its remoteness, epic adventures, chilling history, curious wildlife, and endless opportunities for photography are just a few reasons we had Antarctica on our bucket list, now imagine all that: Playrooms, themed nights, Pool Parties, sexy performances, adult entertainment, and more.
132 Guest Suites onboard the stunning, boutique ship Seabourn Pursuit.
Brand new ship, finished in 2023!
Personal Suite Host and Attendant to cater to all your suite needs.
Marble bathrooms with separate bath and shower.
World-class, award-winning dining, Seabourn is a member of Chaîne des Rôtisseurs, one of the world’s most prestigious gastronomic societies.
Fine wines and spirits.
Curated voyage with 2 custom-built submarines, 24 Zodiacs & kayaks, and a 24-person expert expedition team, to assist you with seeing all the wonders of Antarctica!
Don’t get us wrong, it is cold but not as cold as you think. When we’re going to Antarctica it will be summer in the Southern hemisphere. As long as you’re dressed for the weather, you will not be cold. The fresh Antarctic air will definitely catch your attention as you breathe but you will be surprised at how quickly you will adjust to the cold temperatures, especially with the tantalizing atmosphere on board.
Let yourself be seduced by our erotic adventure, if you are not an adventurous soul, we assure you that we will have many spicy and hot activities on board, this will be the only cruise to the Antarctic in which the cold will not be a problem.
SHIP AMENITIES & FACILITIES
* 8 Dining Experiences, 8 Bars & Lounges
* 1 Outdoor Infinity Pool / 4 Outdoor Whirlpools
* Spa with equipped fitness center
* Seabourn Square – innovative concierge service with Guest Services, library and coffee bar
* WI-FI access from all suites & public rooms
* 2 Submarines & 24 Kayaks (Additional charge)
* 24 Zodiacs
* Expedition Lounge
Explore penguin-covered beaches and magnificent icebergs; A journey to the 'White Continent' will remind you just how special our planet is.
The appetite for adventure is what drives us, let yourself be seduced.
Cabins start at $24,999.00 + applicable taxes, duties, and port fees. This is per couple. Deck Plan>>
The fine print. We would like to point out this is quite a financial undertaking. While we had a very favorable response to the survey we did a while back, we need to see who truly wants to attend this once-in-a-lifetime journey. The cruise line has been generous enough to offer us a 90-day grace period after signing the contracts, meaning if there is not enough interest, we will not move forward 3 months after introducing this cruise. You will need to book with a 15% deposit, which will be fully refundable if the cruise does not gain enough traction within 90 days of launching. We think this is a GREAT reason for you to reach out to all your Lifestyle friends and encourage them to join you!
Please use the following link to make your reservation and select your preferred suite. Of course, please reach out to us with any questions you might have.
DECK PLAN: (Click the image to open it in a new window)
• Deposit 15%
• Balance due can be divided into 3 installments: Jan, Apr, and July 2024
Please read our Terms of Service and Cancellation Policy carefully. By asking us to confirm your booking, you are agreeing to accept the terms, conditions, and policies outlined in this Cruise. Please note these booking conditions only apply to the selected event.
Note: All Suites have a fee of $450.00 p/p; this fee will be added to your total and to your payment plan to cover Port Charges, Taxes, Document Fees, Gratuities, Administration, and Security Fees.
Installment #1 (30%) by 8 Jan 2024.
Installment #2 (30%) by 8 Apr 2024.
Balance Due by 8 Jul 2024.
No details found.
All meals and beverages onboard including:
* The Restaurant, The Colonnade, The Patio, Sushi in The Club, Seabourn Square, Pantry
in The Bow Lounge, The Constellation Lounge
* Afternoon Tea
* 24 hour In-Suite Dining Service (can order from Restaurant menus)
* Canapés and hors d’oeuvres for unlimited cocktail parties and receptions.
* Open premium bar in all bars, lounges and restaurants
* Wine and Spirits throughout the vessel
* All soft drinks, juices, Nordaq bottled waters
* Welcome bottle French Champagne in all accommodations
* In-suite Bar set-up with soft drinks, bottled waters, beers and two (2) one-liter bottles of
spirits or wine
* Fresh fruit in all suites (replenished daily, upon availability in Polar regions)
* Clothing-optional sundeck, and pool areas
* Indoor/Outdoor Playrooms
* Daily Activities Program
* Live entertainment
* International Live DJ’s,
* All tips and gratuities
Other included items:
* All Gratuities
* Wireless (WiFi) for all guests
* Zodiac landings, Scuba and Snorkeling gear
* Seabourn Expedition Team (Academics, Scientists and Naturalists)
* Use of any A/V equipment onboard the ship
* Twice Daily stewardess service and turndown service
No Details Found